Function and description of the device
The device is used to disinfect various types of rooms. Easy operation – according to the volume of the room, on the control panel you adjust the parameters of the disinfection cycle and by pushing the burron “OK” you start the disinfection. The device turns off automatically.
- digitally control unit with a display of the disinfection cycle progress
- automatic start and stop of the cycle
- wide range of the adjustment of the disinfected room volume from 20m³ up to 12000m³
- option for premature switch-off of the ozonegenerator
- high and reliable generation of ozone
- favourable ratio of the price and power
- the version HEAVY TOOL – strong construction for daily professional use
- colour versions upon the request of the customer, standardly RAL9003/5015 (white/blue)
Generator changes oxygen to ozone (O3) using a special electrode. Active ozone reacts, kills microorganisms and breaks down molecules causing stench. Residual ozone is decomposed back to oxygen after approx. 30 minutes.
The devices are manufactured in two versions according to their power: 3500 mg/hour or 14000 mg/hour.
|Type||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Power||Ozone|
|ozonegen 3500_WM||23 x 20 x 48 cm||40 W||3500 mg/hour|
|ozonegen 7000_WM||23 x 20 x 48 cm||80 W||7000 mg/hour|
|ozonegen 10500_WM||23 x 20 x 48 cm||110 W||10500 mg/hour|
|ozonegen 14000_WM||23 x 20 x 48 cm||150 W||14000 mg/hour|